Taifa Credit Ltd
A fast growing MFI’s seeking to recruit interns for Loan Officers and Collections Officers position.
Job Location: Thika Town
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Job Summary: We are looking for aggressive, focused and mature individuals to join Operational team in Financial services. As a credit intern, your work will mainly involve field work by gaining new clients and maintaining existing ones.
During the internship period, you will undergo training and mentorship in loans and credit operations of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work toward achievement of Disbursement/Collection targets which are very demanding.
- Building a sound relationship with company business partners, vendors and Customers.
- Creating new business opportunities( seek new clients)
- Loan assessment, appraisals and approvals
- Develop a good marketing plan for the company’s products and business.
- Ensure prompt loan repayments’ and recoveries.
- Creation of financial projections for growth and profitability.
- Track and analyze micro finance & economic trends and make any recommendation to the MFI
- Analyze applicant’s financial status, credit and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Review and update credit/loan files
- Gathering marketing intelligence
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate loans.
- Diploma in a business related field.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people and records.
- High integrity and dependability.
- Ability to build and maintain productive working relationships in a multi-functional environment.
- High motivation and ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Strong presentation skills including excellent oral communication skills, passion to make yourself understood and engaging in a pleasant way.
- Portfolio management skills
Preferably lives within Thika.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements and competencies, kindly send an updated C.V and cover letter detailing your suitability for the position applied for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Internship is 3 months leading to employment.
Loan and Collections Officers Interns
Business and Financial Operations
|Company / Organization||
Taifa Credit Ltd
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||