Tally Solutions Kenya Limited
Vacant Position: Solution Sales Executive Intern
Company Description: As market leader in enterprise application software, Tally ERP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification – The Power of Simplicity.
Purpose and Objectives: The primary purpose of the Solution Sales Executive intern is to achieve their overall revenue goal. In order to achieve this goal, the Solution Sales Executive intern must create a complete territory business plan that generates at least 4x their quota in pipeline opportunity.
The Solution Sales Executive intern is responsible to identify and qualify opportunities, develop and drive strategy.
Under the supervision & guidance of more senior team members, the Solution Sales Executive intern will develop an opportunity plan containing the value proposition for all of Tally ERP targeted line of business solutions and services to potential customers & prospects in that territory.
It is expected that the Solution Sales Executive intern be adept at creating and nurturing executive relationships on their own while positioning the Tally ERP Sales executive team.
Expectations and Tasks
- Works with the Sales Manager and account team to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals.
- Leads efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within named accounts and region.
- Works to attain various sales objectives related to securing new business opportunities within named customers and geography.
- Develops sales best practices securing repeatable and expansive opportunities across named accounts.
- Manage and close deals to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly targets along with partners.
- Use our Digital Sales Motion to effectively engage with customers and partners.
- Work with Presales, Solution Sales, Industry Experts, Channel Partners and other key stakeholders on deal execution as needed.
- Drive opportunity management of volume & value opportunities. Focus on insuring customer needs are understood and addressed in the sales process.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience selling business software and/or IT solutions.
- Experience selling into technology sales, general sales and banking industry.
- Proven track record in target achievement at other internship levels.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in related fields (Business / Engineering or Technology).
- Business Communication both English and Swahili.
Send to email@example.com