The Tamarind Group
Job Vacancy: Design Intern
Unit: Tamarind Group
Starting date: Immediate.
Who Are We?
Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based at the Tamarind Group.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating 3D Interior Renderings
- Creating 3D Design Concepts
- Work specifically to create 3D interior architecture drawings
- Conduct research for materials, furniture and photographic images, through hardcopy and on-line website
- Download and edit images and files from websites, catalogs andwebsites for use in Photoshop, In Design and/or Revit.
- Project design from start to finish i.e. floor plans, elevations, mechanical, Electrical, sections and details
- Project schedules & shop drawings
- Drawing/sketching: Create floor plans, furniture plans by hand drafting and AutoCAD; Hand sketching/ coloring 3-dimensional images of interiors and furniture
- Detail drawings, Sections, Elevations, Keynotes and Index pages
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Who are You?
- Education Qualification: Must have completed at least three years of education pursuing aBachelor of Architecture, Interior Designor Interior Architecturefrom a reputable university.
- Revit Architecture
- Computer aided design, mechanical drawings, architectural planning and design, CAD and technical drawing
- Good communication skills
- A team player
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter and a portfolio of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline is 30th April, 2018.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For any further questions about this vacancy, visit our website at www.Tamarind.co.ke.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail email@example.com