Job Vacancy: Technical Regional Sales Manager – Positioning & Navigation Solutions
Location: Nairobi with frequent travels across East Africa
Job Salary: 500K – 600K
Our client is a well-established international company that integrates a wide range of positioning technologies including GPS, laser, optical and inertial technologies with application software, wireless communications, and services.
They seek to hire a dynamic and results oriented Regional Sales Manager.
She/he will be tasked will be responsible for developing a strong demand, market and sales opportunities for the organization’s solutions across the company’s business areas in Eastern Africa.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Achieve the sales targets and strategic goals assigned.
- Build and manage a consolidated regionally focused distribution channel, consisting of master distribution partners in key growth countries and a network of country level resellers and agents throughout Eastern Africa.
- Engage industry influencers, leaders and target customers strategically to build awareness, understanding, opportunities and compelling demand for the organization’s solutions (Geospatial, Civil Engineering and Construction, Buildings, Agriculture and Telematics) across the firm.
- Manage a team of domain specific regional sales managers to achieve quarterly & annual sales targets and strategic goals.
- Develop a sustainable market and business plan for the organization in Eastern Africa, in alignment with the global strategy for Africa, to increase market share and revenue.
- Design and execute demand and lead-generation initiatives to create opportunities and build healthy sales funnel working with domain specific regional sales engineers.
- Manage and control the regional sales process to achieve a predictable pipeline from prospecting, qualifying, management and sales closure.
- Manage and maintain good customer relationship and service, to attain excellent customer satisfaction and renewal business.
- Collaboration with divisional continental managers in Europe and Middle East.
- An ability to make sound decisions based on customer needs.
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Geomatic Engineering or related discipline is preferred.
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration will be an advantage.
- Previous sales experience required.
- A deep understanding of the Geospatial, Buildings, Civil Construction and Agricultural industry required.
- A minimum of 10 years post qualification practical experience in surveying or the construction industry desirable.
- Candidate must have strong presentation skills, written and oral communication abilities as well as the ability to foster team collaboration.
- Languages required: English & Swahili
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Technical Regional Sales Manager – Positioning & Navigation Solutions) to email@example.com before Thursday, 3rd May 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate Staffing Services
Mayfair Suites, 4th floor, Westlands.