Our client is a multinational Telecoms Company with its branches in EA region is looking for a QHSE Engineer in Kenya and Tanzania
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and other requested reports.
- Perform Sites audits.
- Participate in the preparation of QHSE plans including training.
- Conduct QHSE training upon request.
- Attend client quality management meetings when needed.
- Issue CARs/PARs and NCR when needed.
Work Experience Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in GSM Field is a MUST.
- Good in quality control analysis.
- Monitor and implement Quality Focus process.
Education Requirements & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Excellent English communication skills – written and verbal.
- Self motivated and result oriented (able to prioritize and plan).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and computer skills.
How to Apply:
Send your application clearly indicate the position applied for including a cover letter demonstrating your desire to work with our clients; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, Skype address and the names of three professional referees by close of business 12th April 2018.
International Talent Management Consulting Ltd
P O Box 856, Nairobi, Sarit Centre 0606
Architecture and Engineering
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Nairobi, Kenya, -1.2920659, 36.82194619999996