Tenwek Hospital a Ministry of the Africa Gospel Church is a Faith-Based National Tertiary Teaching and Referral Hospital Level 6B with a bed capacity of 300 offering a wide -range of quality, affordable primary and specialized healthcare services. It has a staff population of 800 and is situated in Bomet County.
The hospital runs a College of Health Sciences.
The hospital seeks to fill in the following vacancy:
Purpose: Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the job holder will create and implement approved communications strategies and policies ensuring effective communication with the employees, community, government, partners and the public in general.
Be responsible for public relation aspects within the institution. Builds and sustain Hospital reputation for quality, reliability and customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the CEO in managing the hospital brand and reputation.
- Responsible for all internal communication at Tenwek Hospital.
- Provide technical support for all communication matters, coordinate development of communication strategy and deliver communication objectives throughout the Hospital.
- Provide in-house public relations and marketing for Tenwek Hospital
- Responsible for the hospital communication infrastructure and equipment.
- Ensure the communication unit maintains a Resource Center with medical research and other material relevant to Tenwek Hospital’s work to facilitate research and dissemination.
Minimum Qualification and Skill Requirements
- Degree in communication, journalism or public relation from a recognized University
- Three years relevant experience in Communications, Media or Public Relations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (in both English and Kiswahili) and social media skills.
- Desire to serve people.
- Able to deal with a diversity of people of different cultures and able to build bridges
- A committed Christian
- Good organizing, planning, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Provide shadowing supervision for the unit communication champions
- Computer literate with hands on experience on internet, MS Office and media publication software
- Must be a team player.
How to Apply
Application with detailed CV, Copies of relevant certificates, names and contacts of three referees should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
P.O. Box 39, 20400
Closing date for receiving applications is 24th April 2018.
Visit our website www.tenwekhospital.org for detailed information of all announced positions.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Business and Financial Operations
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||