Tenwek Hospital a Ministry of the Africa Gospel Church is a Faith-Based National Tertiary Teaching and Referral Hospital Level 6B with a bed capacity of 300 offering a wide -range of quality, affordable primary and specialized healthcare services. It has a staff population of 800 and is situated in Bomet County.
The hospital runs a College of Health Sciences.
The hospital seeks to fill in the following vacancy:
Head of Security
Purpose: Reporting to the hospital Administrator, the job holder will be responsible for all security matters of the hospital that includes hospital property, staff and clients at large, manages a team of watchmen / security guards and maintain law and order within the premises.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify safety and security training needs including security risk management for security guards/watchmen as well as heads of department.
- Monitor safety and security incidents within the premises and ensure that appropriate dissemination of information vertically or horizontally.
- Review hospital security operation periodically to ensure that strategy remains appropriate and that it is being implemented in a way that maximizes the safety and security of staff, clients and assets.
- Formulate security policies and guidelines
- To maintain liaison with other security organs
- Investigating reporting and tracking all security issues
- Manage security systems within the premises
- Work with other heads of department on security issues.
Minimum Qualification and Skill Requirements
- Minimum Diploma holder in social science or relevant security field.
- Minimum of 3 years progressive working experience in the national police service.
- Training in crime detection, investigation and report writing skills
- Must be a committed Christian
- Certificate of good conduct.
How to Apply
Application with detailed CV, Copies of relevant certificates, names and contacts of three referees should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
P.O. Box 39, 20400
Closing date for receiving applications is 24th April 2018.
Visit our website www.tenwekhospital.org for detailed information of all announced positions.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.