Our Client in the Travel Industry is looking to hire an Executive Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides comprehensive support services to the Executive that ensures a responsive and professional experience with the organization as a whole
- Manage day to day operations of the office
- Planning and scheduling internal and external meetings in a professional and timely manner
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Making travel and guest arrangements
- Prioritize inquiries and requests, make decisions and recommendations to ensure smooth day to day engagements
- Manages contacts to ensure up-to-date contact database
- Accurately tracks expenses for Executive Management
- Manage petty cash operations of the office and projects ensuring guidelines are fully implemented
- Aids and supports the Executive in problem solving, project planning and management
- Organizing and maintaining files and record
- Initiate and manage expenses related to Management executive office
- Accurately tracks expenses for Executive Management; handling receipt and payments
- Ensure quality and appropriateness of procured items
- Manage Stakeholders that relate to the Executive Office
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with all in the course of work.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience, with at least one year in general administration.
- Knowledge and experience with electronic and physical filing
- Proficiency in the use Microsoft packages
- Experience in the Travel industry and fluency in French is an added advantage
- Project management
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Attention to details
- Relationship management
- Professionalism & Poise
- Good working ethics
Ladies are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT by 20th April 2018.
Office and Administrative Support
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||