Trianum is the leading hospitality management company in Kenya.
It is currently managing 4 Hotels and Serviced Apartments with over 467 rooms and has 2 new properties scheduled to open in the coming months.
We are seeking to fill the following position:
Job Summary: Accounts Clerks runs the general accounting functions as assigned by the head of finance. He or She interacts with the rest of the department as a member of the team as well as the team from Trianum Hospitality. He/she is responsible for promoting the desired work culture around Trianum’s core values.
- Proficiency in hotel management systems, Microsoft office applications, and e-Commerce applications.
- Holder of CPA II or its equivalent
- Candidates must have at least 1 year working experience in the same position
- Must have a Hotel experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Posting sales and revenue journals into the general ledger system.
- Preparing balance sheet payroll schedules every month.
- Having a hand on experience on the final reports i.e. the profit and loss account, balance sheet and the cash flow statements.
- Preparing the input for any information relevant to be used in the payroll.
- Preparing third party payments e.g. NSSF, NHIF, PAYE etc.
- Preparing the sales report and make sure it balances with the night audit pack every month.
- Organizing stock takes during the last week of every month in regard to the prepared rota.
- Risk management to ensure no loss in revenue.
- Maintaining accounting databases by entering data into the system; processing backups
Please send your cover letter, indicating your suitability to this role, together with a copy of your updated resume, your current and expected remuneration and benefits to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 27th April 2018.
Trianum is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.