Job Vacancy: Social Media Marketing Executive
Role: The Social media marketing executive will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising.
Essential Duties include:
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Develop relevant marketing content to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Develop and expand online networks.
- Oversee design (i.e. Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Marketing degree / diploma with required relevant work experience.
- Knowledge and experience in social media marketing.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Excellent English writing and language skills
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org