We are looking for an Upmarket Restaurant Manager for an establishment in Nairobi.
He/She should ensure that the restaurant and accommodation facility operate efficiently and profitably while maintaining the establishment reputation and ethos.
He/she must coordinate a variety of activities, whatever the size or type of the outlet; and will be responsible for the business performance, quality standards and health and safety of the restaurant.
Duties will include but not limited to the following: –
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products and placing orders.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Ensure the room stewards perform their duties to satisfaction by ensuring the accommodation rooms are clean, beddings have been changed, supplies such as relevant toiletries have been replenished, etc.
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager or similar role
- Proven customer service experience
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
- Familiarity with restaurant management software.
- Strong leadership, motivational and social skills
- Acute financial management skills
- Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus
Salary will be based on qualifications and experience.
CVS TO BE SENT TO: email@example.com
Upmarket Restaurant Manager
Business and Financial Operations
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Nairobi, Kenya, -1.2920659, 36.82194619999996