Our client a zero grazing Dairy Unit in Mumias is urgently looking for a Vet Officer to join their dedicated team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the dairy cattle reach and sustain their optimum milk production
- Dairy sections day to day up-keep and good hygiene, vaccinating, attending to preventive
- Ensure diagnosed medical needs of the animals by stocking and dispensing drugs and accounting the consumption of medicines and drugs.
- Performing surgical procedures
- Diploma or certificate in veterinary studies, animal husbandry or Agriculture.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same capacity
- Must have Artificial insemination (AI) Capabilities and have experience in animal health and animal nutrition.
If qualified kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “VET Officer” on the subject line by 8th April 2018
Farming, Fishing, and Forestry
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||