Job Vacancy: Warehouse Supervisor
Job Location: Nairobi
Industry: Logistics – Clearing & Forwarding / Freight
Our client one of the world’s leading providers of integrated freight and logistics is seeking to recruit a Warehouse Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving stock including documentation, storage and dispatch of stock using warehouse management information system while ensuring client satisfaction.
- Responsible for inventory control, inventory reports and ownership of physical inventory including accuracy of stocks
- Ensures effective monitoring of stock and possible expiry dates to minimize loss due to obsolescence
- Tracking deliveries and making sure the right stuff gets to the right destination
- Ensures that all inventory movements are accompanied with the necessary system transactions
- Ensure optimal inventory management in the warehouse including managing monthly stock takes, stock confirmation and reconciliation
- Preparation and submission of supply chain reports for management decision making.
- Preparing yearly inventory forecasting to aid in organizational planning.
- Maintaining proper storage conditions of inventory in the warehouse
- Ensure that the stores physical arrangement is adequate to facilitate easy picking and stock taking
- Ensuring fast turnaround of trucks during receipts and dispatch
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Logistics / Procurement / Supply chain Management
- A minimum of 3 – 4 years in Logistics / Warehouse Operations
- Knowledge of SAP/ERP
- Excellent knowledge of warehouse operations
- A Visionary able to work under minimum supervision
- Well-developed organizational skills.
- Highly developed team management skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org or before close of business 20th April, 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.