Job Opportunity: Networks Intern – Kenya
Well Told Story is committed to support youth in Kenya.
This is not only in terms of providing media that educates, creates awareness and engages them in the form of the Shujaaz brand, but also by providing work experience internship opportunities that grow workplace and entrepreneurial skills among the youth.
To this end, WTS is looking for an Intern for our Networks department.
The Networks Department oversees the distribution of the Shujaaz comic magazine and services the needs of the network through which the magazine is distributed.
The tasks for the intern will revolve around
- Assisting the team in building and maintaining good relations with distributors
- Assisting in recruiting new distributors with the guidance of the Networks Manager.
- Handling and processing distribution data including generation of reports
- Assisting in organizing and carrying out work operations e.g. meeting distributors in the field.
- Assist in distribution Call Centre (receiving/making phone calls to distributors and receiving and acting on SMS from distributors)
Desired Qualifications & Skills
- Good understanding and experience in using both Ms Excel and Ms Word
- Not above 23 yrs of age
- Degree or diploma graduate
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a teamplayer
Please apply only if you fulfill the above criteria and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us by 5th April 2018 with the title of Distribution/Networks Intern.
Distribution / Networks Intern
Sales and Related
|Company / Organization||
Well Told Story
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Nairobi, Kenya, -1.2920659, 36.82194619999996