Job Vacancy: Accounting Software Consultant Trainee
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Accounting and Software Consultancy
- Implementation, Training and Support of the Software
- Client Care and Account Management
- Project Management
- Your career is inclined to becoming a Software Based Accounting & IT Environment consultant.
- Well organized in planning and execution.
- Confident in Email, Computer and MS Office usage skills
- Experience in Software setup, Implementation, Training and support will be of added advantage
- You are an Accounting graduate and understands all aspects of manual book-keeping, tax reporting and financial reporting
You should be between 24-30 years old.
Ready to sign three-year contract.
Only those who are within Nairobi should apply.
Remuneration: An upkeep allowance of 12,000 for the first 3 months as you are assessed and trained.
Candidates with IT and Database knowledge will have an added advantage.
Indicate experience of having worked on an Accounting software system implementation.
Method of Application:
Kindly send your CV and cover letter stating their current, daytime telephone contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org