Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Isinya, Kajiado
Gross Salary: 75k plus Commissions
Our client is a social enterprise in agriculture that provides training and business support to farmers, pastoralists and agribusinesses in Africa. Their aim is to enhance capacity building in food production.
They seek to hire high-performing Sales Managers who will be tasked with handling different agriculture inputs, produce and services.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales operations.
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to management.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Assist the company in meeting their customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative
- Recruiting farmers for training and also marketing their produce to different retail outlets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or related field
- Must have at least 3 years working as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Previous experience/understanding of the specific field i.e. agriculture inputs, agriculture produce and training services is an added advantage.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Manager – Agribusiness) to email@example.com before 30th May 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.