Exciting Career Opportunity
AIC Kijabe Hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care services at affordable rates. We are renowned for excellent patient care in outpatient, inpatient and surgical care and have been in existence since 1915.
As a provider of compassionate and quality service, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking to fill the following position:
Supply Chain Manager
Reporting to the Director Support Operations, the successful candidate will provide overall leadership of the Supply Chain department in delivery of procurement and stores functions.
This includes but not limited to development of policies, procedures and standards for all inventory control processes.
He/She will also ensure that an inventory management strategy is in place with the aim of controlling costs within budgetary limits, generating savings,
rationalizing inventory and maximizing available working capital.
General Specifications for Managerial Positions
Applications are invited from results driven candidates looking for a new challenge and who:-
- Hold at least a Degree or Master’s Degree in the relevant field.
- Possess a professional certification and license from the relevant professional body.
- Have at least minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in relevant field with at least 3 years in a management or supervisory role.
- Have thorough knowledge of the relevant industry/sector as well as knowledge of regulatory requirements affecting the sector.
- Are able to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities.
- Are systems adept and refined in use of MS office packages.
- Are committed Christians with evidence of maturity in faith
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your CV only to email@example.com on or before 14th June 2018.
After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form.
If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note that due to high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.