Job Vacancies: Research Assistants
The African Population and Health Research Center (APHRC) is an international non-profit, non-governmental organization that carries out high quality, policy-relevant research on population, health and education issues facing sub- Saharan Africa.
Our goal is to generate evidence for meaningful action to improve the lives of all Africans.
APHRC seeks to recruit a research assistant to support the implementation of a small-scale qualitative research project under its Late Life Generativity in Deprived Urban Contexts for a period of two months.
- Comprehensive search, identification and collation of relevant bodies of literature on later life generativity
- Organization of consultations with stakeholders from Korogocho and Viwandani
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree in a social science discipline
- Proven substantial experience and aptitude in the conduct of literature searchers and reviews
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience in the organization of field activities
- Willingness to take initiative, multi-task, and to work collaboratively as part of a team
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application letter and CV with contracts of three referees via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business May 09, 2018.
Indicate on the email subject “Research Assistant”
(APHRC) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the protection of children.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICANTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO MAKE ANY PAYMENTS TO ANYONE DURING ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.