Our client is seeking to recruit an Assistant Sales Manager Modern Trade (Institutions, Horeca) to join their team in Nairobi.
Roles and Duties: He/she is to assist the Sales Manager in delivering the overall territory sales objectives, supervises, fine-tunes and monitors the execution and takes initiatives to find every opportunity to increase the sales.
He/she is to head and coach the Sales Team reporting to him/her.
It will be within his/her obligation to form an efficient and effective team that perfectly cooperates with all internal and external partners.
Academic Qualification, Experience & Personal Attributes:
- Minimum degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- At least 5-7 years’ target-driven experience in sales, particularly FMCG(ice cream)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relationship building skills and results-driven
- Ability to generate accurate reports as, and when needed
- Ability to motivate and drive a team to high and consistent performance
- Computer literate with strong leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as being able to work independently
- Exemplary customer service and negotiation skills Presentable and able to work under pressure
- Mature and responsible individual.
- Most preferably from Coke and Aquamist and must have handled Horeca channel.
If you meet the requirements, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “Assistant Sales Manager” on the subject line to reach us on or before 7th June 2018.