Join the Team: We’re Hiring!
About Atlancis Technologies: Atlancis is the leading provider of Enterprise ICT solutions to public and private organizations in Kenya and the region.
We create customer-centric innovative solutions to address our clients’ needs in all aspects of Enterprise ICT Solutions such as Business Applications, Cloud, Security, Virtualization, Datacenter Services and Infrastructure.
Position: General Manager, Enterprise Business Unit
Background: The General Manager, Enterprise Business Unit (EBU) is responsible for providing strategic leadership for the company’s EBU by working with the team leaders and the executive management team to establish and achieve the Unit’s KPI’s, goals, strategies, plans and policies.
We are looking for a talented individual to join us in taking technology made in Kenya to the world!
Job Overview & Description
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with EBU team as the team leader and an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Drive the EBU to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow, business goals and objectives.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes for the team and the company.
- Collaborate with the other Business Units leads to develop and implement plans for systems, processes and personnel to achieve the overall growth objectives of the company.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance EBU team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the EBU not currently in place; provide mentoring to the team’s career development program.
- Act as lead Customer Amazement Officer through direct engagement with Employees, Clients and Partners.
- Strategic Thinking and Innovative
- Business Acumen.
- Results Driven.
- Financial Management.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Team Spirit.
- Experience in the Region’s Enterprise ICT Space
Education, Training, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University.
- Strong product(s) knowledge of at least two Enterprise ICT Vendors.
- Must possess verifiable track record in the Enterprise ICT market.
- 5+ years’ experience in the Enterprise ICT market in Kenya well versed with vendors, distributors, partners and clients’ ecosystem.
Interested candidates for this position must e-mail their application to email@example.com for consideration by Friday, 25th May 2018.
Successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of the closing date.
Canvassing for this position will lead to automatic disqualification.