Our client is an International firm in the Automotive Industry.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position:
Body Building Consultant
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the position will be responsible providing technical support in product design as well as ensuring the products developed are attractive to customers for enhanced sales and market share.
- Supervising and monitoring body building activities to ensure adherence to set standards
- Preparing training budget and submit for review and approval to ensure timely allocation of funds required for the implementation of the training strategy
- Approving vehicle body designs from body builders to ensure that they meet set safety standards
- Inspecting bodies during and after fabrication in accordance with HML, NTSA and KEBS guidelines
- Coordinating NTSA inspection on units ensuring timely inspections supporting timely delivery to clients as well as full compliance with the relevant authorities
- Preparing the annual training plan for staff members for both technical and soft skills development for improved service delivery
- Resolving customer complaints on body related issues to enhance customer satisfaction and retention
- Approving quotations for body building, modifications and refurbishments to enhance efficiency in resource utilization
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Automobile, Mechanical Engineering or any related field
- Auto CAD Certification
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
- Excellent report writing, presentation, innovative and communication skills
- Knowledge of current telematics as provided in the market
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 6th June 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “BODY BUILDING CONSULTANT”.
Include your daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.