Job Vacancy: HR Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for overall HR reporting, inclusive of standardized reporting such as headcount, attendance, payroll, managing system data, running regular employee reports to understand HR trends and metrics.
- Responsible for ensuring health and safety procedures are implemented in the work place.
- Assist with Employees Evaluation, KPI viewing profile.
- Handles general employee questions, and directing to appropriate team member
- Responsible for accurate maintenance of all electronic employee data/files inclusive of terminations
- Prepares and manages all employee files, maintaining compliance with applicable legal requirements and Keeps records up to date by filing changes in a timely fashion in appropriate location(s)
- Processes and administers all leave-of-absence requests and attendance paperwork,
- Perform general HR tasks and ongoing projects and initiatives
- Process required documents through payroll and insurance providers ensuring accuracy in all tasks
- Degree in HR or other relevant field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a fast paced work environment.
- Must be a member of the IHRM
- Experience in benefits administration, legal compliance issues, employment practices and general HR work
- Self-starter who can work independently with a strong attention to detail balanced with excellent collaborative skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills including strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience managing HRMS systems, including reporting
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Qualified candidates are encouraged to forward their applications to Jobs@betin.co.ke by 25th May 2018.