Job Title: HR Officer – Betting Company
Gross Salary: 60k
Our client is a well-established betting company in Nairobi.
They seek to hire a HR Officer to tasked with managing the HR functions of the organization.
- Assist with Employees Evaluation, KPI viewing profile.
- Responsible for overall HR reporting, inclusive of standardized reporting such as headcount , attendance, payroll, managing system data, running regular employee reports to understand HR trends and metrics
- Prepare and update documents (i.e. company organization charts, manual, guides, etc.)
- Handles general employee questions, and directing to appropriate team member
- Responsible for accurate maintenance of all electronic employee data/files inclusive of terminations
- Prepares and manages all employee files, maintaining compliance with applicable legal requirements
- Keeps records up to date by filing changes in a timely fashion in appropriate location(s)
- Processes and administers all leave-of-absence requests and attendance paperwork,
- Perform general HR tasks and ongoing projects and initiatives
- Support administration for the company benefit plans, inclusive of enrollment, and terminations
- Handle benefits plan questions inclusive of open enrollment, ongoing plan maintenance and documentation
- Process required documents through payroll and insurance providers ensuring accuracy in all tasks
- Conducts audits of payroll, benefits and/or other HR programs, recommending corrective action as needed
- Manage reporting and compliance efforts associated with communicating benefit plans
- Degree in HR or other relevant field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a fast paced work environment.
- Must be a member of the IHRM
- Experience in benefits administration, legal compliance issues, employment practices and general HR work
- Self-starter who can work independently with a strong attention to detail balanced with excellent collaborative skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills including strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience managing HRMS systems, including reporting
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Officer – Betting Company) to email@example.com before Thursday 10th May 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.