Job Title: Company Lawyer – Betting Company
Salary: 70k – 100k
Our client is a well established betting company and they own a number of betting shops in Nairobi.
They seek to hire a talented lawyer who will help them manage legal operations and will be based in Nairobi.
- Dealing with law suits
- Ensuring regulatory compliance
- Negotiating commercial contracts and addressing the unique matters in Eastern growing start-up
- Managing corporate governance
- Stay up to date on relevant laws and regulations and understand how they may affect the company’s business.
- Support contract negotiation and collaborate with business teams on developing effective relationships with contractors and vendors.
- Be able to manage, draft, negotiate and review Contracts.
- Report to the C.E.O and work closely with other location managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- Three to five years of experience as a Lawyer
- Experience in offering legal service for company’s
- Experience in commercial law emphasis on contract negotiations, vetting and drafting
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and within a team
- Approachable, friendly and helpful to the business teams and colleagues
- Knowledge of contract law
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Company Lawyer – Betting Company) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23rd May 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.