Job Title: Retail Supervisor
Gross Salary: 60k – 80k
Our client is a well-established betting company and they own a number of betting shops in Nairobi.
They seek to hire a Retail Supervisor to lead and manage the daily operations of the company as well as manage all the betting shops & Casino.
- Ensuring the improvement of the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and operational functions and ensuring their effectiveness.
- Work closely with the CEO, Directors, CTO, and other key personnel to ensure the KPI accomplishment on End Users development, and SLA to a consistently high standard;
- Develop and implement a business strategy so that both execution and KPI are effectively managed and well accomplished.
- Ensure the effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery, ensuring best practice systems, methodologies and procedures are followed by the teams;
- Ensure the rollout of new products and services are effectively coordinated both internally and externally;
- Establish an effective multi-team management process and minimize service disruption
- Constantly review team performance and advice on follow-up or next steps.
- Ensuring that the operation processes are fully automated by creating or modifying existing processes
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive improvements in operations that positively impact on service delivery.
- Continuously evaluating operational processes to enhance the efficiency and quality of deliverables
- Marketing the shop to potential customers and coming up with special promotional ideas.
- Supervise staff, organize work schedules and recruit and train new staff.
- Degree in Business Management, ICT area, or finance related course from an accredited institution
- Extensive experience gained in a managerial operations role(s) in a major sports betting companies is highly preferred;
- Experienced in developing and implementing operations strategies, processes and structures;
- Ability to apply a holistic/end-to-end approach to operations;
- Proven track record of delivering against targets;
- Must possess a consultative approach with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proven online users-development KPI accomplishment and an ability to carry out a whole process strategy;
- Excellent understanding of IT, technical support and its business implications;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of the sports betting or financial trading industry;
- Operated in a SaaS environment;
- A passion for sport and betting.
- Ability to work well under deadline pressure
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Retail Supervisor-Betting) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23rd May 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.