Job Vacancy: Brand Marketer
Based in Nairobi, Kenya
Company Background: Our Client is a fast expanding organization with revenues that are growing by 25% annually. They currently employ approximately 2000 staff and they anticipate this number to increase by 25% annually over the next 3 to 5 years.
Its employees are integral to the success of the business and are highly valued. The company operates regionally in Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda with plans to continue their expansion in the region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Marketing Program Implementations:
- Support execution of national marketing efforts and reinforce national promotions
- Supports Internal activities involved in increasing Client’s involvement.
- Obtain approval for all marketing plans from the Brand Manager.
- Follow through on all details of the marketing programs.
- Collaborates all engagements with the Brand Manager/Area Manager/ Branch Manager
Planning & Administration:
- Analyze the Client’s business position in the market
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the restaurant’s current LSM programs
- Make recommendations on the Clients mix dependent on consumer, competition and its characteristics
- Plan and execute a 12 months LRM Plan for Client in all their regions
- Evaluate each program upon completion to determine what went smoothly and how things can be improved for the next campaign.
- Complete tracking reports and submit to Brand Manager/Marketing Manager/Area Manager/Operations Manager on a weekly basis.
- Development and continuous updating of a local community map for the Client
- Planning local store and regional marketing initiatives to drive revenue and brand presence for each branch
- Act as brand custodian within the region
- Conduct brand audits and engage in activities to support consistent, efficient delivery of brand promise
- Stock and welfare upkeep of branding material
- Liaison with Managers on marketing activity
- Increase revenue by at least 2-3% p/a at individual store level.
- Brand ownership and experience enhancement with increase in frequency of buying of at least 10% p/a per store and new customer acquisition
- Keep customer experience audit performance above minimal pass rate.
- Increase the number of customer loyalty sign up by 10% by the end of 6 months.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications or related field.
- 1 to 2 years of hospitality or retail marketing experience.
Flexibility to travel
Driver’s License preferred
- Good computer skills, proficient in Word, Excel, and especially PowerPoint.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational, time management and product management skills.
- Ability to multi-task to meet aggressive time schedules.
- Good problem-solving ability with vision and creativity.
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills, Social & digital media fanatic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a competitive drive, wants to dominate the competition.
- Some local travel is required, including community involvement, school visits, etc.
If the above profile describes you, this could be the big opportunity you have been looking for.
Please send a CV and cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectations to email@example.com before 31st May, 2018.