Brookside Africa Limited, a leading market player in the dairy sector, is seeking to recruit highly qualified, committed, motivated and experienced individuals for the following positions.
Our vision is to be the market leader in East and Central Africa for milk and milk products and be the benchmark in the industry in Africa.
Our operations are focused in the manufacture of safe quality milk and milk products.
Business Development Manager
Reporting To: Director – Sales
Job Objective: The Business Development Manager will be focused on decision making for market segments where we operate, improve our response time to market issues, monitor industry trends, conduct competitor analysis and develop business plans.
She/he will be responsible for overall strategic initiatives to enable faster investment and launches in these markets.
- Drive new business opportunities and initiatives
- Identify areas of Business expansion and engagement in top business opportunities
- Develop strategic vision for the Key markets and recommend relevant products to be launched in these markets
- Gather relevant market insights, intelligence and key economic indicators that can help in decision making
- Gather accurate information on government regulations, custom regimes and import and export policies
- Take action based on insights from the market
- Identify market segments that need urgent investment and product launches
Minimum qualifications, experience, knowledge and skills
- Degree in Business Administration or related field. A master’s degree will be added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a senior Sales Management position preferably in an FMCG company
- Must be dynamic, self-motivated and result oriented
- Must be prepared to travel 80% of the time
- Must be prepared to commit to achieving agreed objectives
- Must demonstrate a track record in achieving results
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and build strong relationship at top senior management level
- Must have strategic planning skills, problem solving, critical thinking and understanding of Finance
- Must have proven skills in Sales
How to Apply
If you believe you fit the required profile, please send your application together with a detailed curriculum vitae and contacts of three referees.
Apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Monday, 14th May 2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.