Brookside Africa Limited, a leading market player in the dairy sector, is seeking to recruit highly qualified, committed, motivated and experienced individuals for the following positions.
Our vision is to be the market leader in East and Central Africa for milk and milk products and be the benchmark in the industry in Africa.
Our operations are focused in the manufacture of safe quality milk and milk products.
Regional Sales Managers
Reporting to: General Manager – Sales
Job Objective: The Regional Sales Manager will be focused on driving distribution depth and perfect execution in the trade. He/she will be responsible for achieving overall sales targets and objectives for the region.
- Overall achievement of sales targets and objectives for the region
- Driving new business opportunities and initiatives
- Arrange for tactical promotions in the region
- Determine ways to positively influence Distributors, Groceries and Key accounts growth.
- Support field sales team to identify and remove blockers to success.
- Participate in Sales meetings to understand challenges facing customers and sales team and develop plan of action to eliminate the challenges
- Identify market segments that need to be strengthened and develop programmes to help sales team scale and increase effectiveness
- Ensure that full MSL is supplied to the trade
- Ensure that relevant market segments get their full service package
- Ensure perfect execution in all market segments
Minimum qualifications, experience, knowledge and skills
- Must have a degree in a Business Management e.g. B.Com or Economics
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a senior Sales Management position
- Must be dynamic, self-motivated and result oriented
- Must be prepared to spend 80% of the time in the field driving distribution, perfect market execution and relationship management with business partners
- Must demonstrate track record in managing a dynamic and fast paced sales team dealing with FMCG products
- Must be prepared to commit to achieving agreed sales objectives
- Holds a valid driving license
How to Apply
If you believe you fit the required profile, please send your application together with a detailed curriculum vitae and contacts of three referees.
Apply online to email@example.com by close of business Monday, 14th May 2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.