Busara Center for Behavioral Economics (Busara)
Job Vacancy: Senior Fullstack Developer
Location: Nairobi County, Kenya
Description: We are looking for an experienced Full stack Developer to join our development team. You will be working closely with an existing team of developers and Lab Officers to support existing projects, creatively develop solutions and design overall architecture of applications.
We are looking for a full stack software ambasador with full throttle passion in intuitive designs and backend stack. This role requires extreme attention to detail, proactive communication, and strict adherence to project timelines/deadlines.
Your role and responsibilities
- Gather and document technical and system design requirements
- Produce system requirement documents
- Development and support of gaming apps
- Work from system requirements to develop, high-performance backends
- Work mockups build functional, high-performance applications (web & mobile)
- Build reusable code and libraries.
- Implementation of security and data protection policies on applications.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the project supervisor.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies such as scrum, etc
- Excellent understanding of DRY
- Extensive hands-on experience in front-end, back-end web and mobile technologies
- Proficient working with relational and nonrelational databases
- Well understanding of APIs
- Excellent understanding of server, network, and hosting environment
- Knowledge of user interface and user experience
Nice to have
- Deeply experienced django/flask, angular/react/vue and gaming tools
- Strong understanding of integrations with RESTful APIs
- Understanding of databases and ORMs such as postgresSQL, mySQL, mongoDB, elasticsearch, etc
Benefits: We will offer you a competitive salary and health insurance, dynamic work environment with an opportunity for growth and can-do attitude.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online