Job Vacancy: Business Development Administrator
Main purpose of the role: The Business Development Administrator works within a highly motivated and energetic team that supports Company’s growth through identifying business opportunities and providing comprehensive support specifically in the sales and business development process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining company databases of contracts, projects, proposals, and customers.
- Coordinating the bidding process and preparing and submitting tenders in cooperation with inter-departmental teams.
- Act as link between the Company and the clients to ensure clients take more interest in our services
- Identify and communicate with new business leads for the organization.
- Conduct research and also make delivery on any intelligence that will have strong impact on proposition development for any new project.
- Develop good knowledge regarding priority sectors, like market preferences and trends so as to enable the Company improve on its effectiveness in service delivery.
- Provide required support for the business development team, especially in activities relating to account management.
- Develop operational contacts, which will provide needed support for the tasks undertaken by the business development team.
- Preparing Sales Reports as required by Management
- Facilitate the operations of the sales team for effective delivery
- Scheduling for business development (e.g. emailing, calendar invitations, track deadlines, recurring meetings and due dates, confirming appointments).
- Supporting the finance team with reconciliation of accounts receivable through confirmation of monthly sales.
- Degree in Business Management or Administration or Social Sciences
- 4 years’ experience in a Similar Administration Position. Experience in a Marketing /Business Development/Sales Office will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office systems including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good Customer Service orientation
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good People Management Skills
- Good organisation and Time management skills
- Ability to work in a team with minimal supervision
Do you fit the above requirements, kindly but urgently send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 25 May 2018.