Job Vacancy: Car Wash Attendant
Salary: Ksh 18,000
Overall Responsibility: Responsible for the general cleaning of fleet and also ensuring that radiators for the tippers are constantly unclogged to avoid engines overheating.
- Participate in wash process and apply car wash equipment
- Scrub heavily soiled and hard to reach areas of vehicles, and pre-wash exterior areas of cars
- Carry out periodic maintenance of equipment used in washing to keep them in proper working order
- Perform cleaning of facility and ensure everything is kept in the appropriate place and organized.
- Provide assistance to customers in any area concerning car wash process
- Apply water hoses, nozzles, brushes, soap buckets, broom, hand tools, pressure washer, and grease gun
- Move or direct vehicles into the wash area with a pleasant, focused, and competent attitude
- Carry out visual inspection of vehicles to confirm their condition before sending them into the wash area
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to in carrying out given tasks daily
- Ensure trash cans emptied, and hoses properly hung
- With a sense of urgency, ensure the right thing is done at the right time with customers, home office, and fellow teammates.
Requirements – Skills, Abilities, Knowledge
- Ability to display courteous and professional attitude
- Excellent customer service skills to ensure optimum customer satisfaction
- Strong ability to work flexible hours, such as weekends
- Ability to work standing over long periods of time
- Ability to lift items of moderate weight
- Ability to work outdoor and be efficient in all weather conditions
- Ability to work swiftly to deliver washed vehicles to customers in record time
- Ability to interact ethically with fellow employees and customers
- Possess high school diploma together with training or/and a year experience in car wash operations, alternatively, equivalent combination of experience and education
- Possession of valid and current driver’s license is an added advantage. BCE
- Excellent oral communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to handle the physical demand of the job
- Knowledge of cars and their parts, tools and other necessary equipment
- Ability to follow directions and correctly implement tasks.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to email@example.com clearly indicating the job title on the subject line on or before 7th June 2018.