Job Vacancy: Central Cash Office Manager
Our client, MAJID AL FUTTAIM CARREFOUR, is the largest franchisee of French giant retail group CARREFOUR, 2nd retailer across the world. The Middle East based group is currently operating more than 140 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in 15 countries, with more than 25 000 employees from 70 nationalities. They are seeking to recruit a Central Cash Office Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the smooth passage of customers in cash registers and the quality of service offered.
- Motivate the CCO team; puts expertise to the service of his/her colleagues.
- Collect and transmit the customers information to the General Manager of the store
- Determine and follow the performances of the team’s productivity and profitability
- Identify the potential staff and propose their career development plan
- Ensure the smooth transition of cash deposit to the bank
- Ensure compliance to CCO policies and procedures
- Respect Key Insurance Policy
- Ensure the implementation of Carrefour values in CCO Department
- Training program for cashiers and trolley boys
- Ensure the implementation of customer welcoming approach process
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors in Commerce, Accounting/ Finance or related field.
- CPA K
- At least 5 years’ experience in a financial service institution.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online on or before close of business 15th June 2018.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.