Job Title: Chief Technology Officer
Our client is a software development firm that develops ICT solutions that automate business processes across every economic sector.
They seek to hire an experienced and talented individual to lead and guide a team of software developers.
The individual should be an expert in system design and architecture.
- Lead, manage, train and mentor the team
- Provide high level technical expertise, technology leadership and use information technology for the strategic gain of the company.
- Responsible for all assets –hardware, software, and resources –that are related to technology functions.
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Help departments use technology profitably
- Oversee IT budgets to make sure there are no unnecessary expenditures
- Identify competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of a company
- Periodic Software design and development –with auditable history of active building.
- Deliver actionable data to internal and external customers.
- Responsible, with the support of a technical team for the creation, purchase, installation, and life-cycle maintenance of all company infrastructure deployments and the liaison with partners and customers for any technology related matters.
- Keep abreast with technology and to create systems that will allow the company to test, integrate and implement where possible new technology that will provide an edge in the market.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Must have experience as a Chief Technology Officer
- At least 5 years leading and guiding teams on technical software work
- Ensure that all the projects, technical output and execution are up to standard
- People management and motivation skills
- Proven track record of success in leadership positions.
- Exceptional project management and organization skills.
- Expert level on front-end and back-end technologies
- Setup and administration of backups.
- Proficient understanding and implementation of security principles.
- Comfortable working with huge data sets and massively high user load.
- Working knowledge of the general web and mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Chief Technology Officer) to email@example.com before 6th June 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.