Job Vacancy: Web Designer
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client is a building and construction firm.
They are looking to recruit self-motivated Web Designer to support their conceptualization and creation of a responsive website.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conceptualize and create a variety of responsive web design projects including: Full Site Re-Branding and Website Design, Homepage Design, Landing Page Design, E-Newsletters, Banner Ads, Logo Designs.
- Collaborate with creative, strategy and development teams – share new ideas, tools and methods to improve effectiveness of designs and overall projects.
- Design, Code and Deploy HTML newsletters using MailChimp.
- Manage tasks to ensure deadlines are met.
- Complete projects efficiently and quickly.
- Maintain an organized and efficient work flow, following creative processes.
- Have an understanding of developing a fully-fledged E-commerce site.
- Website maintenance involving updating and editing the website with relevant content.
- Redefine designs within the constraints of cost and time.
- Present finalized ideas and concepts.
- Develop interactive designs that will engage with clients/customers.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in the same position
- Proficient in Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Suite Software.
- Proficient in CSS and HTML.
- Creative versatility, able to work well in a variety of design styles.
- Up to date on current web design & technology trends.
- Good communication skills – be able to express your ideas visually and verbally to management
How to Apply
Kindly CLICK HERE to apply online on or before close of business 25th May 2018.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.