Our client is seeking to recruit a Country Managers, whose overall responsibility is the management and control of the entity which will include amongst others – driving profitable revenue growth, containing costs, managing staff as well as overall control environment.
Location: Rwanda and Uganda
S/he will be in charge of all functional units within the country including: Sales, finance & accounting, human resource, operations, risk management, credit management, purchasing, stock control, taxation, statutory and compliance requirements as well as the management of branches (if any).
In addition, s/he is required to create concept business and user cases for new services, features and functions to support customer demands, growth strategies and profitability targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day management of the business in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- In charge of all functional units within the country including: Sales, finance & accounting, human resource (including payroll), banking, operations, risk management, credit control, taxation, statutory and compliance requirements and management of branches
- Planning and design of sales strategies and oversee successful implementation of the same to meet the revenue targets each financial year
- Managing and motivating the team to ensure that revenue and activity targets are met including providing all suitable assistance, advice and solutions where possible.
- Managing and monitoring individual and team performance in relation to agreed targets on sales, credit, debt collection, review and control of projects, and where necessary take action to raise performance levels.
- Designing, implementing and reviewing of appropriate policies to guide work ethics and maintain best practice among staff members and compliance with the Groups code of conduct.
- Providing proactive account management of all accounts and maintaining strong professional relationships between the organization and its customers
- Planning and executing tactical sales campaigns to the highest standard in order to maximize profitable sales revenue wherever possible.
- Ensuring all team members are competent on all company products and services by arranging any product training as required.
- Providing necessary reports to the various stakeholders including monthly report, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, profit margin, treasury reconciliation, overhead reports and bank/cash reports
- Implementation of group policies, procedures and best practice guidelines and ensuring that the team adheres to these as well as the code of conduct
- Undertaking monthly, quarterly and annual budget reviews and driving performance against approved budget
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Information Communications Technology/Agriculture or related field
- Should have at least 10 years’ experience of which five (5) must be in a senior management role within an established company
- Industry knowledge and hands-on experience in ICT/ Agriculture (Preferred)
- Good appreciation and knowledge on products and services.
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills.
- Critical –thinker with good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong selling and negotiation skills.
Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to all stakeholders including the public.
To apply, kindly click on https://flexi-personnel.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/21607 or https://flexi-personnel.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/21608 on or before close of business 8th June 2018.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.