Job Vacancy: Credit Controller
Job Location: Nairobi
Responsible for overseeing the credit management of the Company, following up on outstanding invoices and playing a vital role in the cash flow of the company by ensuring credit given is controlled effectively.
- Direct the credit management functions of the company.
- Overseeing the effective collection of company debts.
- Manage relationships with the clients in order to reduce exposure to potential bad debt.
- Implement and maintain a set of comprehensive Credit Risk Policies and Procedures.
- Prepare weekly cash forecasts including customer collections.
- Follow-up of debts by telephone and email and reducing debtor days.
- Liaising with sales and accounts teams to resolve any credit queries
- Making sure that major accounts work as agreed to cash flow cycle
- Prepare and present (daily, weekly, monthly) reports and account reconciliation
- Investigate old credit queries and resolve issues relating to outstanding invoices.
- Working to and with strict monthly and annual collection targets.
A Bachelors Degree in finance or related discipline, credit control certification will be an added advantage.
Mature person ,6 – 8 Years experience of working in credit control
Must be an individual driven by results and is target driven.
Excellent excel skills and good systems knowledge.
Send your Cv to: email@example.com