Career Opportunity at Crown Paints Kenya Plc
Are you interested in joining the number 1 paint company in the Country with presence in East Africa?
Two-time Company of the Year Awards(COYA) winners and rated one of the best companies to work for by Deloitte.
Bring your expertise to our innovative and growing company where you will have the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives, and to take your career further than you can imagine!
An exciting career opportunity has arisen in our Sales-Pidilite Department and now seek to recruit a strategic, committed & results driven person.
Position: Sales Supervisor – Western Regional
Reporting To: Sales Manager
- Responsible for handling Channel sales in the assigned area.
- Manage a team of sales executives.
- Developing and managing channel partner like dealers & distributors etc.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Ensure timely product delivery & collection as per company policy.
- Preparing demand forecasting & managing inventory.
- Maintaining relationship with the channel partners & end users.
- Brand building and marketing through end users’ engagement programs.
- Reporting competitive activity from the market
- University degree in Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration or other relevant specialty.
- Specific industries will be adhesives, construction chemicals, paints, PVC pipes/water tanks, ceramic tiles etc. /FMCG out of which 1-2 years should be in supervisory capacity, local market experience will be an advantage
- Team handling of more than 4 on-role employees is a must
- Has ability to administer and manage channel sales of the branch
- Has good closing and negotiating skills and maintains control over the sales process, process orientation
- Strong logical and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS office
- Demonstrates self-confidence in handling work challenges
- Builds and maintains positive and long-term relationships with customers
- Demonstrates perseverance and integrity and is highly ethical
How to Apply: Suitably qualified applicants should submit their application letters, with detailed CVs including a day time contact phone number, email addresses, current and expected salary a MUST, citing the relevant job title on the subject line to: – firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: The deadline for submitting application is before by close of business on 8th May 2018.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.