Job Vacancy: Customer Service Attendants
Our client is a Dry Cleaning and Laundry solutions retailer that offers each customer the best possible service, quality and value.
They are looking to recruit self-motivated Customer Service Attendants to support their stores by providing the ultimate customer cleaning experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring, fast, friendly, and accurate processing for all customer interactions. The Service Attendant commits to delivering an over and beyond customer experience while driving store volume/sales.
- Responsible for supporting the customer experience department in receiving customer feedback, process improvement and follow up to resolution, which may include liaising with the customer experience team leader, workshop team leader, scheduling deliveries and taking the steps necessary to ensure that each customer’s cleaning experience meets the customer’s approval.
- Responsible for supporting Store Inventory processes, which may include exposure to workshop procedures and processes.
- Maintain an awareness of laundry store events and services knowledge in order to assist customers.
- Assist customers with a variety of transactions providing a positive and friendly experience.
- Ability to diffuse challenging customer situations and provide resolution in a timely and effective manner.
- Demonstrate proficiency in all technologies used in the store environment and have ability to troubleshoot.
- Build positive team relationships throughout the store to help inspire trust and team work to achieve desired results.
- Ensure store cleanliness, security and privacy of customer information.
- Demonstrate openness to change, including the ability to learn new technologies quickly and the flexibility to adapt to new working environments.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in customer service or related field.
- 2 years retail store experience/ customer facing store experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and co workers
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online on or before close of business 18th May 2018.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.