Job Vacancy: Dentist
Job Location: Kericho, Kisumu and Maseno
- Administer anaesthetics to limit the amount of pain experienced by patients during procedures.
- Examine teeth, gums, and related tissues, using dental instruments, x-rays, and other diagnostic equipment, to evaluate dental health, diagnose diseases or abnormalities, and plan appropriate treatments.
- Formulate plan of treatment for patient’s teeth and mouth tissue.
- Use air turbine and hand instruments, dental appliances and surgical implements.
- Advise and instruct patients regarding preventive dental care, the causes and treatment of dental problems, and oral health care services.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Have a Dental Degree of B.D.S. or equivalent from a University recognized in Kenya.
- Registered with the Kenya Medical Practitioner and Dentist Board.
- Be in good profession standing with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board (MPDB) and completion of dental internship.
- Be proficient in computer skills.
- Have capacity to multitask within strict timeliness.
How to Apply
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the preferred location.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.