Digital Divide Data (DDD)
Job title: Junior Project Manager
Reporting to: Head of Operations
Salary: Kes. 50,000
One of our Clients is looking for a Junior Project Manager.
Responsibilities & duties
- Set objectives in line with the client needs, which may include scope, content, timings and budget. Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Ensure project completion is within budget, on schedule and has met or exceeded customer expectations. This includes owning the project schedule, ensuring effective task delegation, tracking project costs vs. budget, providing regular status reporting and project communications, and anticipating any problems
- Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Co-ordinate the work of your project team and delegate tasks where appropriate. Lead and motivate your project team. Contribute to performance planning, monitoring and evaluation of the team
- Organizing workflow and ensuring that associates understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Provide training on the projects
- Prepare and submit performance reports and provide constructive feedback and coaching, orienting, and training associates; developing personal growth opportunities
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
- Data entry
- And any other duties assigned
- At least 2-3 years’ experience managing a team
- History of working in a client facing role
- A Diploma or degree in a management course (one in Project management is an added advantage)
- Focus on client’s needs
- Build and lead high performing teams
- Manage profitability
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an application letter and CV to email@example.com on or before 11 May 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.