Captiva International recruiting Digital Marketing Interns.
Captiva International is an international organization specializing in research, Education and training hinged on Kenya 4 Pillars, vision 2030 and sustainable development goals. We aim to eradicate poverty through social inclusion, gender inclusion through quality education and training.
We focus on Non-Governmental organization, international organization, research organizations and training institutions. For us to achieve our objectives, we are recruiting a marketing intern for 3 months with a possibility of an extension.
Overall Job description: You will be responsible for development and implementation of online marketing strategy for Captiva International. You will plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organization’s website(s).
Specific Job Details
You will engage with the public through social media and ensure visitor flow to digital sites. You will also analyze and report on visitor data and devise new ways to market our services.
You will be expected to;
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website(s)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
- Strong knowledge of search engine optimization and advanced Word and PowerPoint skills
- Project management skills: You need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- An undergraduate degree in marketing (or a professional marketing qualification)
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Marketing can be an advantage.
- You completed university not more than 4 years ago.
- Experience of minimum of six months and one year in digital communications and marketing.
- Experience or a qualification in graphic design can be helpful.
How to apply
Email your cover letter, curriculum vitae and full photograph by 17th May 2018 to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.