Our client a digital solutions company is seeking to hire a Sales and Marketing Manager to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
- Endeavour to achieve the monthly Sales Targets;
- Supervise the Sales and Marketing team;
- Ensure timely designing of the advertisements are done by the marketing coordinator;
- Ensure shops are meeting their targets and resolve any issues that they might have in meeting those targets;
- Conduct weekly meetings with Store Manager and the Sales team to identify issues that are hindering sales and other matters related to stock, placements etc.;
- Carryout corporate Sales for Apple, ArchiCAD, Adobe and AutoDesk;
- Conduct the TCE (Total Customer Experience) and compile to improve service;
- Identify new needs for the existing clients and refer to the Sales people for further process;
- Identify and assist in organizing and attending events to boost sales;
- Develop corporate solutions, packages etc.;
- Devise the pricing deals;
- Develop offer and marketing strategies;
- Make endeavors to improve service especially in the corporate sector;
- Keep a track on stock if its hindering sales and ensure the stocks are there in order to meet the customer needs;
- Coordinate with the store keeper and ensure that items needed are purchased on time and delivered;
- Devise plans to dispose off the older stocks; Develop marketing strategies for HP e.g. events, seminars and discuss costing and ideas with HP marketing head;
- Record details of the events and send proof of record, costing for the event for Apple and HP events to inform them and to claim the cost incurred;
- In coordination with the marketing coordinator devise internal and external marketing plans;
- Follow up on the marketing material with Apple for approval in case of external marketing and senior management for internal marketing;
- Ensure the guidelines sent by Apple related to marketing and sales are adhered to;
- Follow up at the end of the month and confirm that the relevant customers have received insurance in liason with the insurance company;
- Perform any other relevant duties assigned from time to time.
- Have completed an Undergraduate Degree in Marketing / Media Science;
- Experience of 5-7 years
- Possess good communication skills;
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
How to Apply
If qualified, kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “SALES & MARKETING MANAGER” on the subject line by 23rd May, 2018.
Do not attach any certificates.