Vacancy Announcement: Executive Driver – Nairobi
Our client is a leading contractor in civil, mechanical & structural engineering with a history of delivering multiple projects.
Are you a young dedicated & courteous driver who is confident, reliable, organized & resourceful with the desire to challenge yourself?
Do you have passion for facilitating organizing and coordinating travel itinerary? If so, then this is the job you are looking for.
Our client would like to fill the position of an Executive Driver who will be reporting to the Finance & Administration Manager.
Job Purpose / Summary: The primary responsibility of this position is to drive the executive staff members to & from their destinations while ensuring the assigned vehicle is well maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pick & drop senior staff to their destinations in a timely manner.
- Adhere to traffic rules and regulations.
- Drive to various locations for pick-ups as assigned.
- Adhere to traffic rules at all times & report any incident to the relevant authorities when it occurs.
- Sign off the receipt used for fuelling the vehicle & remit to the Finance & Administration Manager.
- Prepare a log book indicating the mileage & destination.
- Drop senior staff to their destinations as assigned.
- Ensure that the company vehicle is always in a clean and presentable condition (inside and out)
- Inspect the vehicle; first aid kit, fire extinguisher, insurance, brakes, oil level, tryes, indicators, & fuel.
- Liaise with the Accounts department on issues involving the maintenance, service & fuelling of the company vehicles.
- Plan new and efficient routes to and from scheduled trips in a safe and timely fashion.
- Undertake routine errands during the day as requested by the management.
- A Diploma in any field.
- A valid driving license preferably class BCE.
- Basic mechanical knowledge will be an added advantage.
- At least 4 years’ experience as a corporate driver in driving within Nairobi and its environs with excellent understanding of the county.
- Familiar with the routes in Nairobi & surrounding environs.
- A valid certificate of good conduct.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and effective listening skills.
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight & punctual with a good attendance record.
- Well groomed & street smart.
- Ability to multi task, willingness to learn & positive attitude.
- High level of integrity, trustworthy and ability to keep confidentiality.
Salary: Kshs.25, 000
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please make your application through our website www.dorbe-leit.co.ke vacancy page before close of business 23rd May 2018.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.