Job Title: Executive Driver
Gross Salary: 30k-35k
Our client is a well established furniture company and has been in business for over 20 years providing end to end office furniture solutions.
They seek to hire a mature and dedicated Executive Driver for the C.E.O
- To drive the C.E.O to/from office, appointments, meetings and etc.
- To accompany the C.E.O to events, and selected meetings
- To operate assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner
- To keeps the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside
- To recognize vehicle maintenance needs
- To undertake ad-hoc assignment or duties assigned by management when required
- Comply with the rules of the road such as traffic lights and so on
- Perform basic inspection of the vehicle before traveling and ensure that vehicles are in good condition and safe
- Routine errands during the day will be included
- Any other duty assigned by the C.E.O
- A Diploma in any field
- Over 6 years’ experience as a personal or corporate driver is required
- Must be very polished and street smart
- Familiar with the routes in Nairobi and surrounding environs
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
- Ability to multi task, willingness to learn and positive attitude
- A valid driving license
- Free of any criminal record
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Executive Driver-Furniture) to email@example.com before 14th May 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.