Family Media is looking for a passionate and creative person to help us achieve our mandate in the following position:
Job Description: A website maintainer will work as an administrator of our company’s websites, manage content, maintain web design and handle communication through the website to our audience.
- Responsible for publishing content onto the website
- Update and maintain diverse databases
- Increase online presence to potential customers
- Update and send various newsletters to our partners
- Maintain websites for the Family Media group in collaboration with the respective departments, producers and presenters
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as shall be bestowed from time to time.
- Have good attention to detail, strong communication skills
- Be creative and have skills in graphic design
- Have knowledge in Information Technology, publishing and design softwares required to maintain websites
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a website maintainer.
- Have knowledge of search engine analytics to maximize traffic to websites.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 25th May 2018 with the job title for the position you are applying for as the email subject.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.