FHI 360 ¡s a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives ¡n lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges.
FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
FHI 360 is seeking qualified candidates for the below position:
Audit Analyst II
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Requisition ID: 2018200886
Position Summary: Coordinates financial / accounting operations, including overall financial monitoring and support / guidance to Country Office and project staff, to ensure the fiscal well-being of the projects.
Provides financial management, conducts analyses of financial data, provides budget analyses for project funds, and prepares required reports to funding agencies to ensure compliance with the donor’s requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent with 5 – 8 Years of progressively responsible financial analysis experience;
- Certification as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or equivalent is desirable.
- Proficiency ¡n spreadsheet software required.
- Non-governmental organization (NGO) experience preferred.
- Some experience in providing written responses and action plans to financial audit findings.
- Experience communicating with internal/external auditors.
- Must demonstrate excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience reading Single Audit (CMB A 133) or other financial audit reports desired, not required.
- Knowledge of French language is an added advantage.
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package and ¡s an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates are encouraged to register online through FHI 360’s Career Center http://www.fhi360.org/careers, Key in the Job/Requisition ID where a detailed Job description will be availed.
Applications to be received not later than 22nd May, 2018.
Kindly note that only shortlisted persons will be contacted.