Job Title: Finance Clerk
Industry: Real Estate
Gross salary: 25,000
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Our client is a high end property developer.
They seek to recruit an experienced Finance clerk who will assist the finance department and maintain an efficient and accurate accounting function.
- Follow up on invoices from procurement
- Preparing invoices ready for payment (Ensuring they are fully documented)
- Capturing invoices details on excel for payment requests
- Confirming the rates used on each and every invoice against pre-approved rates for completeness and avoiding overcharge
- Maintain the sage accounting software up to date by posting all fully supported invoices
- Seeking clarification if something is not clear on invoices/LPOs for payments
- Filling of day to day finance documents on timely and accurate manner
- Ensure that daily, weekly and periodic financial objectives are met
- Maintaining master file of each and every item paid for each individual units under construction (Labour component & specific identifiable materials)
- Counter checking every invoice against master file to ensure works had not been invoiced earlier and therefore avoid double payment
- Contribute ideas to improve the Finance department function
- Any other duties that may be assigned
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Must have CPA section 2-qualification or KATC/ATD finalist. KATC/ATD finalists will have added advantage
- Must have minimum of one year working experience
- Must be computer literate and proficiency on use of excel
- Should have knowledge on use of accounting software, those who have used Sage before will have added advantage
- Should have good communication skills both verbal and written
- Should be very focused and pay attention to details
- Must be a team player and be able to work and relate well with others
- Must be able to demonstrate planning and organization skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Finance Clerk-Real Estate) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 25th May 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.