FMCG Manufacturing Company
Job Vacancy: Senior Production Manager
Our client is an established food manufacturing firm with over 20 years in operations in Kenya.
An opportunity has arisen for the role of a Senior Production Manager.
The Production Manager is an accomplished top level business leader overseeing and managing production processes in one of the leading FMCG manufacturing firms in Kenya.
He/she will be directly responsible for overseeing the production process, training, production optimization, cost and waste management, custodian of the production resources and a proven team leader.
They will oversee scheduling and routine production activities as well as acting as first line troubleshooting should a problem occur. Responsible for meeting the production deadlines to achieve set volumes.
- Review and approve production records
- Ensure quality of production is maintained in keeping with costs and schedules
- Rearrange production sequence according to planning needs and efficiently manages priorities
- Ensure equipment availability and ensure start-ups within required timelines.
- Verifies availability of inventory, delivery and release dates of raw materials, components and production compliance.
- Demand planning – ensure that the sales demand forecasts is adequately serviced by the production team.
- Work closely with the sales team, procurement and the entire supply chain to ensure smooth production process to meet with the organization’s sales goals.
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orientating and training employees. Maintain safe and clean working environment by directing and educating personnel on the use of all control points.
- Maintain workflow by monitoring steps of the process, implementing cost reductions.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- You’ll take charge of all production operations and act as a CEO’s go-to person on all matters production operations.
Qualifications And Experience
- At least 7 years’ experience in the same role in a busy food production or related FMCG manufacturing facility.
- Bsc, Food Science and Technology or related qualifications
- Experience in a food production or related FMCG manufacturing facility a MUST
- Business management degree or any other related qualification a plus
- Experience in a leadership position with proven team management and leadership
- Clear understanding and application of the laws and regulations governing food manufacturing in Kenya as well health and safety requirements.
- Open minded and able to work flexibly.
Interested and qualified candidates to send their updated CVs to: email@example.com to reach us not later than 15th June 2018.