Job Vacancy: Food and Beverage Manager
Job Brief: We are looking for a professional food and beverage manager to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience.
The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Degree in Hotel Management or Diploma In F&B – Utalii or Other recognized institution.
- Over 5 years’ experience in a busy hotel as a Restaurant or F&B Manager.
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management softwares, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
How to Apply
Email your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 10th June 2018