Greenbell Communications (GBC) has consistently and continuously provided ICT Web Solutions since 2006 by designing and developing websites, mobile experiences and digital applications with our bare hands.
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager to be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the entire organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
Duties and Responsibilities
- In charge of business revenue growth and lifetime customer value by ensuring a robust pipeline and conversion of prospects
- Manage all the market-related activities for the company including developing the marketing strategic plan, sales strategic plan in line with the overall company strategic plan.
- Responsible for the company’s sales and marketing budget to ensure sufficient funding for company’s marketing projects and cost efficient customer acquisition.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity by maintaining effective internal and external communications through various media platforms to ensure consistent brand communication.
- Expand company’s market reach by organizing and attending events, exhibitions while developing strategic relationships with event coordinators to maximize visibility at relevant sales promotional events, conferences and workshops.
- Ensure relevance of the company products and services by conducting continuous market research and customer surveys.
- Responsible for all the company’s marketing and digital assets.
- Develops and establishes departmental operating policies and procedures consistent with broad company policies and objectives while appraising and evaluating the departmental performance regularly and systematically.
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
- Relevant ICT products and industry knowledge including the latest trends, technologies and methodologies.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging markets.
- Possesses analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges related to market segments, niches, and potential markets.
- Ability to negotiate and communicate complex technical ideas to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to influence diverse and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to understand clients’ needs with flexibility and strong attention to details promoting a customer focused culture.
- Business degree with specialization in marketing/sales/advertising/PR or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience in developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies.
- Registered member Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) /Marketing Society Kenya (MSK) will be an added advantage.
Application can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of the application 10th June 2018.